Although I am not actually part of the giant mash-up blog it forward party going around blogging world, I have unofficially announced that I will be 3.20.
1) typography & fonts –
2) old family photos and videos –
3) bookstores & libraries & shelves of books –
(via catamo via bookshelf)
4) dreamy photos
(via dear lizzy)
(via au t umn)
(via Quintana Photography)
5) my students – If you just look at them, you’ll know.
(sadly 3 of the girls are no longer in my room…..)
6) our front door (and other colourfully interesting doors)
7) food – homemade by Rob or dad. or in a yummy resto. or a bakery. or a market.
8 ) shoes – i don’t actually buy many shoes and i wouldn’t say i have a shoe fetish… but I found that many of my iphoto/flickr favourites and book covers feature cute footwear.
other things that inspire me:
| my darling husband | colour | school supplies | mirrors | sunsets | forests | kitty cats | nail polish | autumn | other people’s journals | music | weddings | artistic indy movies | travel | pretty food packaging | maps | magazines
the next question is…. what shall I do with all of this inspiration?
(getting off my bum would be the first start!)