Rob is my hubby. I love him.
Experiencing become parents together has brought my love for him to a whole new level ( apologies for the goopedy goop). Here are some new reasons why I love Rob.
– massaging my back during icky contractions until knuckles were bloody (for real!)
– telling me that I am beautiful (even with my ratty hair, giant underpants, nursing gown, bags under eyes and puffy feet)
– Singing stripper musak while changing Elijah
– Being extra cautious about everything and loving with all of his heart
– Getting up in the night to do everything – letting me sleep
– Taking tonnes of photos of Elijah – and wanting to be in many of them
– Calling me at home regularly during the day while he is at work
– Coming home earlier from work just to be with his new family.
– Being the best baby daddy one could ask for (besides you Daddio. hehe)